<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Meatballs
Friday, 31 May 2013 // 9:42:00 pm

I don't know what I feel right now...it's like positively sad? 
I had $2.50 lasagna today, it was very satisfying, and I also bought meatballs because I was craving them. So I got home and to be honest I haven't cooked meatballs before so I'm just like...lets just find a good looking sauce and a pan, dump it all together and hope it turns out alright. So I got this tomatoey sauce thing, pretty standard and used it. Then when I was cleaning up and putting the lid back on the sauce but I realised there was mould growing on the inside of the lid? Well...I thought mould was only on the lid and most likely didn't effect the sauce so I ate my meatballs anyways. I'm not wasting any food. If I get sick then my white blood cells and deal with that hmph.
I really want to donate blood again, I don't care if I'm suppose to wait a year, I'm going next time and that's that. I don't understand what's so scary about needles...Okay I guess a sharp long object piercing through your skin isn't exactly the best thing in the world,but like...papercuts hurt WAY MORE. 

Okay so right...I want my train pass -__- I swear every single year I lose my train pass no joke, I am so careless with it, but that's probably because I'm so lazy I want to keep it in my pocket and I can't be bothered taking it out of my bag and wallet and all that blah blah blah, like how I lost my bus ticket so now I can't be bothered to pay $1.10 for a ticket each time so I just walk home everytime and yeah. I don't mind walking home, in fact I prefer walking home.

Uhhh I had dream last night but it wasn't a very pretty dream or nice. It was lol related which would be interesting if  Ezreal wasn't like....evil.

I want pomegranate green tea, in fact I'm craving pomegranate seeds....I actually haven't eaten a proper pomegranate soooo yeah...but I like the seeds.

Give me back my dot privileges, I came to realise today I am very protective over my dot because I like being a tiny little dot that confuses people and noone shall take that away from me.

I need more ice coffee, and I also need more ice cream, Speaking of  ice-cream I really want to go to N2Extreme to try their Walls of being a Strawberry because I want to see what pink peppercorn is...... yeah

Oh yeah I WANT TO WATCH THE GREAT GATSBY AAAAAAAAH! The book was good so I expect the movie to be good too, actually no I shouldn't have any expectations because I've learnt with high expectations are greater disappointments EHEMsusieEHEM so I shall have no expectations at all.....BUT THE TRAILER LOOKED SO GOOD A;KLSDJA;LKSDJF;ALSKDF

I think I need to watch another sad movie tonight...maybe The Vow.





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)