Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Fridays
Friday, 3 May 2013 // 4:35:00 pm
I just love friday afternoons so much because our frees are always so awesome x)
These are actually from Wednesday, but as you can see our frees are so productive...
I don't know what you're thinking but Bruce was just feeling Renae's abs
Then these are from today...very productive also
Bruce being a beached whale.
And her unusually long legs...
Bruce being a pig and eating Kimbo's chips, she looks like a beggar.
3 human arm chairs, very comfortable :D order one and get 2 free xD
Aaaaand yeah just us being boobs, as usual :)
Also Bruce said something would make a great GIF but obviously it wasn't...because I made it...and it was kinda disturbring....BOOB -edit-
So originally I titled this my favourite fridays, but I realised it's also not so my favourite because I have work on Fridays and today work made me feel miserable and sad so it is no longer my favourite. I don't feel like anything.
Sometimes, I annoy myself because I get sad for no reason and people out there have a harder time than me, but sometimes you just can't help it |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |