Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Small World
Thursday, 9 May 2013 // 1:56:00 am So today I had to go tutoring instead of Monday so there were a different group of people there. Usually I'm with these 3 other guys but today was 4 other girls, and somehow it felt more intimidating to be with these girls than with the guys. At first I felt really uncomfortable but then they were just so much more active discussions than the guys which made me realise what like.....pieces of wood they are...Like by wood I mean they don't say or do much..they just sit there waiting for an answer, but then again I was being a piece of wood. HOWEVER. I stopped being a piece of wood and so here's the story!. The boobs already heard about this but I shall tell it here for memory. So there was this girl there called Gabby and I had seen her once before because she came to one of our lessons because she missed hers. I didn't think anything of her then. Then I saw her again today, because this was her normal lesson and my missed lesson . Towards the end of the lesson when I decided not to be a piece of wood and start talking to them as they are not as anti social as I am lol. Gabby asked me if I lived around where I was tutored and I was like yeah I live in OB and she goes ooooh near K and I was like yeah. Then she says to this other girl I use to live in K. Then something suddenly clicked in my head I was just staring at her and I asked her, did you use to go to K public school in left at the end of kindergarten and she replied omg you know I was staring at YOUR face thinking she looks reeeally familiar. So yeah I discovered she was THE Gabriella I knew from kindergarten, since she introduced herself as gabby initially I didn't recognise her hehe. But yeah I just think it's really cool we met each other again after like 12 years? Another thing is I don't think she remembers but I certainly do and it kind of made it awkward for me is that we use to be really really good friends. I remember for some reason a lot of the kids didn't like her because they though she was bitchy or something, but somehow I ended up being good friends with her. Maybe because I was an ass too and so we stayed with each other xD LOL I kid. Yeah so me her and this other girl called Isabella use to be really tight and I actually remember going to Isabella's massive purple house with Gabby and playing together, and for some reason I remember the really white and furry carpet of hers. But then Gabby left at the end of kindergarten which I only found out on the last day of school because she told Isabella and I. I don't think the other kids knew. Then we hugged and I cried and off she went to another school. Then Isabella left at the end of year 1 and I was left to be a complete loner....I'M KIDDING I had other friends too haha. Funny how everything is coming back to me, it's kinda hard to remember stuff you did when you were younger and in primary school, but yeah it must have been really important since I remember it :) Hmmmmm I'm quite in writing mood again so I'm going to try and recall everything I remember in primary school. 1. So what I told in the above 2. In kindergarten my friends were talking about having a party and I was sitting next to them and I started crying because I thought I wasn't invited (which I was) and so I went and sat on Mrs Smollets lap because she saw me crying hehe Oh I just remember some pretty embarassing stuff..........personal? not really kinda...iono....oh well I'll tell it anyways for entertainment so...here goes.... 3. I have this image in my head of my first crush sitting on the same table as me (kindergarten lol) and then he had a party and I was invited and I gave him this motorbike toy thing, and the party was at funarama and he would chase me around and we played tips..oh god this is so cringe worthy and then in year one he whispered in my ear that he liked me LOL. and then nothing happened after that (SHIVERING NOW I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT) 4. I remember having our nap time after lunch in kindergarten and one girl fell asleep with her fairy pink drink bottle next to her and I wanted to pretend I fell asleep so I wouldn't have to read. 5. My year 1 teacher was my favourite and I was pretty much her pet hehe 6. I remember learning that apples with holes float when I thought it would sink :) 7. That 'island' was pronounced "eyeland' not 'is land' 8. Don't remember much in year 2...hang on yes I do, I had a massive fight with my bestfriend where she gave me back the friendship bracelet we each wore :( 9. Year 3.....I hated my teacher because I thought she hated me 10. I have this memory permanently imprinted in my head of this teacher who yelled at me really loudly and her big fat round face is all I can see. It was really scary. I also remember her legs because they were always spotty, and spotty as in she shaved and her hairs were growing back so her legs were spotty 11. My friend dobbed on my other friend for hogging too many little plastic teddy bear toys haha. 12. I absolutely loved my music teacher mrs delore, she was such a wonderful person and I think I was her pet too hehe. Didn't mind that because I was always picked to do awesome things and I got the best parts, she even picked me as one of the mains for the school production lol :P Also there was a time she brought her dog and she let me dogsit it in one of the rooms :) Oh and she also picked me with other girls to sing during our year 6 farewell :) 13. Year 4, 5 and 6 kind of blended together because everything felt the same and I somehow began to be one of those really typical quiet asian girls known to be smart. Also, like, the division between the popular kids and non popular kids became extremely obvious. I was part of the massive group of popular kids but I was one of those where you hang around on the outside kinda...Ended up playing handball instead with the boys every morning xD So satisfying when you beat them >) 14. In year 5 in intermediate band I was told by the conductor to move up to the performance band MWAHAHAHA but I didn't end up doing that because I wasn't actually listening and didn't listen until my friend told me in year 6 since everyone moves up to performance band automatically in year 6. 15. I got to the use the stool for the computers (there's only one) because I got there first and then this boy called me a bitch. I think that was the first time I was called that xD 16. I was so curious about who was going to the farewell with a certain someone, not because I had liked him or anything but I was generally so curious and no one would tell me I cried xD 17. This guy I liked vomited across the floor so I didn't like him anymore lol. Yeahh I'm falling asleep and can't think anymore for now...goodnight |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |