Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
stream of consciousness to the max
Wednesday, 29 May 2013 // 11:53:00 pm I don't want to sleep, so I will blog, but there is nothing to blog about, not really. After this blog I will probably go to sleep so why not just sleep now .-. I DON'T KNOW I just never want to sleep anymore...ALL THAT TIME SLEEPING WHEN I COULD BE DOING SOMETHING UNPRODUCTIVE! But I like sleep soooooooooooooooooooo yah. MY LOL LOSING STREAK HAS BEEN BROKEN THANKS TO RENAE WOOHOO. I really like ziggs nowadays. I like how he throws bombs and you blow people up, his ult when it goes BOOM its just as satisfying as a lux ult. Except I can't aim it properly o_o. HIS WADDLE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER, like seriously he has the best walk out of all champions, and he's so cunningly happy >) I should play him in normals more...but then he's not played alot anymore in general...I wonder why... I'm craving meatballs. I'm also craving something mustardy. I think my hearing has gotten worse or I have selective hearing or something xD Because I'm finding myself always not hearing what someone said or saying what. I think I've been becoming more stubborn and selfish lately, but I like it WOT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT HAH?!?!? :P My room is getting messy again. I'm not dreaming again >:( or remembering them poop. I should challenge myself to see how long I can last without saying the word boob/boobs as an insult, because it really has become part of my daily vocabulary xD I'll exclude names like booberly and boobisa coz HOW COULD I EVER STOP USING THEM NOW 8) I used dry shampoo today...not sure whether it worked or not.SUSIE YOU'RE A........POO BECAUSE YOU UNINSTALLED WHATSAPP SHAME ON YOU. I should have gone over your internet data when I had your phone hmph...I'm still going to school early on the days I needed to before even though I don't have morning class anymore...dno why......oookay falling asleep nooow tooodles!. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |