<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
To Train Together
Thursday, 23 May 2013 // 2:10:00 am

Under prepared and not coping. 

I really love the music from Hachi: A Dog's Tale

Today Yesterday I saw something on Tumblr that described me so well I saved it .-. I don't think I've ever saved anything from Tumblr before.  

Getting my train pass back was my highlight of the day. 

When I went to Mr S to sign my subject form he said to me "I had a feeling you were going to do this, you know you've pretty much completed the course, are you sure you want to do this?" When he asked me if I was sure I wanted to drop, he said it like he had confidence in me that I could finish it. If only I could feel the same.  

The price of the Europe trip kind of jumped.....from $7500 to $8800...which means my goal is incomplete again and I have to save up more to pay my share of half .-.  Which means the other stuff I'm saving up for......no I'll be fine. Trip>Travel expenses>laptop>formal>random stuff in between + impulse buying +outings>games. Sorry 3ds games you're going to have to wait....unless I absolutely have to buy you because I'm desperate to play one of you xD  PRIORITIES!

I feel like the conversations have kinda died down lately and I don't know why. I guess things have changed and it's just not the same as it was in the beginning. No glue can fix that. I over analyse and take things too seriously don't I o__o 

I should go to the library these weekends, but I hate my local libraries, the study areas are so boxed up I hate it. Maybe I'll actually be bothered to go to state library on saturday and sunday, I like the atmosphere there, but it's such a trek -__-. I should go every weekend huh..... well, I guess if I go every week I can get gelato 8) IT'S NEVER TOO COLD FOR GELATO!





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)