Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
A bit eww
Thursday, 6 June 2013 // 11:00:00 pm Lately I've been getting like a weird stuck burning sensations in my chest esophagus area it gets uncomfortable. Like yesterday after dinner when I got home I involuntarily regurgitated I don't even know what it was, it was liquidy and acidy and didn't have a good after taste, I have the same feeling right now and it's just hanging there it's really annoying and I just want to choke it out but I can't and when it does feel like something's coming up and out, it doesn't and it's like stuck again and eugh. I feel really bad right now, I'm drinking water to maybe like make it go down...but it's not .-. Maybe I should watch what I eat more often. I NEED TO BURP Okay so I just managed a burp but it was the weirdest burp in the world like it was really strained and it sounded like when you're trying to act as an old person. Stuck feeling still there but not as burning -_- |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |