<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Awkward Turtles
Wednesday, 26 June 2013 // 7:09:00 pm

Today someone I don't usually talk to and haven't in a while since like year 10 came and started a conversation when I was walking to the station. My first thought "Don't be awkward Crystal". We talked about the good old times when we did chat , it was nice :) I don't know why but it made me really happy hehe. Also I really do tend to overthink things, because today I was wearing a beanie and the comment was "oooh I love this colour" and this is what went through my head
"This person doesn't usually talk to me, what am I suppose to say...thanks? But what am I thanking for? I didn't make it this colour nor actually make the beanie...uhhhh"
"Thanks" -walks away-
smooth crystal smooth.
and then another scenario
"Hey crystal you're speech was good"
-in my head- "This person doesn't usually talk to me but ok, It was good? Not really...but it wasn't bad, goddamit crystal just take the compliment"
"Oh really thanks." -continues walking-

So yeah I know they comment with good intentions and are just generally friendly people, but... THAT'S JUST HOW MY BRAIN WORKS I CAN'T HELP IT. I don't take compliments very well...I can give good praises though :D

I hate my next door neighbour's german shepherd because it barks ALL THE TIME.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)