Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Engadine Music Festival
Thursday, 27 June 2013 // 3:42:00 pm Time to drown my sorrows and party hard. I cried it out and learnt my lesson so I'm fine. The last time cried properly was when I was figuring out if I should drop maths. Oh school why you do this to me D: oh well I've been wanting to cry for a while now for whatever reason, so it felt good, although I was pretty sad. But nevertheless ALL GOOD. Thank you guys who gave me encouraging words :) So today was also the last time I performed at the engadine music festival in the kogarah auditorium. I've been going ever since I started band in year three. I remember the first time I went the floors were wooden,the stage was so big the lights seemed so bright and I was so nervous. Then today the stage was carpet, we were so cramped together and I wasn't even sweating. It was really weird. I'M GOING TO MISS IT SO MUCH :( |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |