<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monster's University
Sunday, 30 June 2013 // 7:49:00 pm

Yesterday I went to watch Monster's Inc and Despicable Me 2 and out of the two.....MONSTER'S UNIVERSITY WAS SO MUCH MORE AMAZING OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGM IT WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D They made so many references to Monster Inc and everything connected and made sense it was just SO CLEVER! Oldman, Bluebaby and I were just like 8D ASDFKLASJDFJKLASHDFLKJASHDFLASJKDF THAT WAS SO GOOD. One of the bestest movies ever :D Afterwards Bluebaby left, or we left her and yang came to watch Despicable me with us :) Despicable me 2 was funny but I kind of almost fell asleep halfway through, not because it was boring but I was genuinely tired and the chair was so comfortable so...yeah. Monster's University had a really good storyline, IT WAS JUST SUCH AN INCREDIBLE AMAZING MOVIE 

 Then, I kind of consider it a tradition now, that everytime I go to the city I'll try a new N2extreme gelato flavour so that there is "Strawberry Blonde Geisha" which was green tea gelato with strawberry bits which was SOOOO YUMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. It is never too cold for gelato
And, I've finally passed 200 wins on normal games WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D Still a noob BUT SO WHAT



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)