<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
MYSTERY SOLVED
Sunday, 9 June 2013 // 6:30:00 pm

Nope never mind it doesn't only come at night because at midday it was like I had nothing else to burp, because I was constantly burping beforehand and then I just like had no air left so instead the stuff in my stomach came up... whatever it was and concluded it's just acid reflux. So yeah, regurgitated liquidy acidy stuff, and because it wasn't a big burp it just went back down my oesophagus which wasn't very pleasant. But it's gone again now so yeah. Did some googling and apparently it's called a 'wet burp' lol. I just don't know why I started getting this. Poop. Actually I think I do know, it says you get it after eating a heavy meal...but I don't even eat a lot as much as I like eating...Oh and it also says most acid reflux happens at night so yeah and the food stuck in your throat feeling is called dyspepsia which causes burping. MYSTERY SOLVED.   oh and this...

What Makes Acid Reflux Symptoms Worse?

Certain foods can make the symptoms of acid reflux worse. To lessen your symptoms, try avoiding:
  • Citrus fruits
  • Chocolate
  • Caffeinated drinks or alcohol
  • Spicy, fatty, or fried foods
  • Garlic and onions
  • Peppermint
  • Tomatoes

That is like.....everything I eat.... -_____________________________-  NOOOOOOO I just bought a packet of eclipse the other day, and I have a bag of fantails to finish, and I like my tomatoes :( I ate two mandarins either yesterday or the day before. ,-,



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)