Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Out it goes
Friday, 7 June 2013 // 11:51:00 pm I think this stuck, uncomfortable gaseous stomach/esophagus thing only comes at night, because I don't get it during the day and for some reason I have it now again. Today loo did a personality test thing. I thought the storm analysis was pretty accurate. Like mine was there was a really big storm in the distance and I would just watch it pass. The storm is suppose to symbolise your troubles, but I don't know if I'm suppose to interpret it as I have troubles that I just let pass by or that I don't have that many because they're distant. Either way it's relatively correct since my 'troubles' usually arn't troubles at all compared to everyone else as it's just stress and I do let problems just pass by, so yeah, interesting stuff The other day we went out for dinner as a late birthday dinner for my sister, so I was excited because we rarely go out to eat, and also we weren't going somewhere asian for once. In fact we rarely have the whole family home for any dinner since dad only gets home at 11pm , but even if we do, mum usually cooks food and we get our own bowls, get what we want and leave. I don't really remember the last time we sat at the dining table. Anyways when we were leaving, I hadn't even been in the car for a whole minute and everyone was already telling at each other and it's about the most trivial things. My sister was driving my grandpas car and she wasn't use to it, so when she was reversing down the driveway she couldn't do it very well and so then my mum started instructing her and my sister goes 'Mum I hate backseat driving' and then my mum starts yelling she's driving into a rock, and then my dads yelling at my mum to just let my sister do it and then my sister was telling them to shut up, it was just back and forth. Adding an extra voice would've been chaos so I listened to music instead, but I could still hear my parents arguing in the background about my brother -_- It was just really disheartening. Then today my dad was complaining about how he called me like 5 times but didn't pick up. I didn't even recieve any calls and he's like GEEX I CALLED 10 SOMETHING TIMES AND YOU DON'T PICK UP BLAH BLAH BLAH and then he tried again with me there and it doesn't go through and he complains SEE WHY DOESN'T IT GO THROUGH?!? Well how am I suppose to know .-. Parents. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |