<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 18 June 2013 // 7:26:00 pm

so today in the middle of the day my left eye like started hurting and wen really red, but then it went away. But now both my eyes are really dry and kinda sting and tried to nap to cure them but I can't nap at this hour it just doesn't work, and then I tried washing it with water and now it's even more dry WHAT DO. I'm so sad .-. well I just lowered my screen brightness to zero don't know if that'll help. Help.

I'm in the mood for picking a verbal fight again and being a big bully, I'm the last person to ever be a bully my ass.

Hmmm I actually don't think I'll need to pull an allnighter, an extremely late night yes, but no allnighter. I can hang in there.

Yep definitely hanging because I suddenly have no motivation to do anything again

12.40 -done- meh this is around my usual bed time anyways...WOOOHOOO I am going to go solo queue now...nah I kid I'm going to sleep :P haaaa RELIEF YEEAH HIGH FIVE ...air... 8) THANKS FOR CARING! ... and being a stalker :)

Well....I would love to go to bed...but I kind of haven't showered and my sister is showering right now and she takes a billion years...AND NOT ONLY THAT she wastes water. She turns the water on before she even gets inside so that its hot and not cold before she walks in AND she walks around for 5 minutes getting ready WITH THE WATER RUNNING. DUDE. If you read this I don't care IN FACT I'LL LET YOU KNOW NOW ONCE YOU TOOK AN ALMOST 1 HOUR SHOWER because I came back from work and you were already showering and 45 minutes later you were still in there D< WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU DO IN A SHOWER THAT TAKES AN HOUR. Anyone who takes longer than 20 minutes to shower THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. I bet I could play an aram before my sister gets out =__=



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)