<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Bankstown RSL
Saturday, 13 July 2013 // 1:37:00 am

So yesterday I went to with some boobs to bankstown RSL SOOO YUMMMAY. Got lost walking to the RSL but ALL GOOD. Off we went to make multiple food babies. So yeah I had a plate of like random/mostly fried stuff, then I got the fake shark fin soup and chick pea salad thing, then a plate of susie, then a plate of desserts and then icecream. GOOD STUFF.

RENAE JUST FARTED REALLY LOUDLY. Anyways

So I have a bad habit of getting more than I can eat, so in the end I'll have all this food leftover and I cut it into small pieces or mush it up or something yeah...IT'S FUN
 So on that plate the only thing I really liked was the pavlova. The mango cake was ok and the green tea thing was oookayish.
 So then yeah I mushed up the stuff I couldn't eat and susie told me to condense it so it became that and I put the raspberry mousse in that little cup thing and VOILA A CAKE. I actually tried some and it wasn't THAT bad.
Then susie was complaining about it so I mushed it up again icing, made it squarish, slathered some cream on top, then whacked it on a clean plate WOOHOO legit looking thing :D
Then we stacked all the plates up and put the 'cake' one on the top and put bowls and drinks around it to make it stand out and waited for the waiter's reaction. She never gave one.

Now this questions thing that susie tagged

1: If you were of the opposite gender, what name would you want to have? 
Well I've always liked the name Tyler (has no relation to susie's Tai whatsoever)
2: If you could witness any historical event in person, which one would it be and why?
I'm not sure...not something sad and traumatic
3: What kind of sandwich best describes your personality?
I'm so confused...well I'm going to say a tuna and mayo sandwich because it's my favourite lol
4: If your crush or significant other were to turn in to a ferret, what would you do? Would you still like/love them?
aaaaah I'd freak out and if I don't find a solution he's just going to have to live in some cage I get and forever stay in there >)
5: If you became dictator of your country, and you can enact one law that could not be repealed once you are forcibly removed from office, what would that law be?
I don't like politics.
6: What is your opinion of Canada?
Um....maple trees and snow?
7: What is your spirit animal?
Well I don't know what a spirit animal is, so I googled it and a website with a quiz that decides your spirit animal came up and I'm mainly a wolverine? But also a crow, bear, cougar, otter, swan fox, hawk, owl, spider and a horse....so...yeah no idea
8: If you could change your skin color to anything outside of the natural palette of skin colors, what color would you choose?
I'll be green because a stereotypical alien is green...
9: What was the last movie you chose not to watch?
Spring Breakers
10: If you were a farmer, what would you grow?
LYCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES :D And maybe oranges
11: What do you miss the most?
School camps and trips
12: What is your favorite sequel film?
MONSTER'S UNIVERSITY EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE PREQUEL BUT HOLY COW IT WAS GOOD
13: Rural area, small town, suburb, or big city?
Suburb
14: What's your favorite branch of the military?
huh?
15: What year of school was best for you?
Each year has its good points
16: What is your favorite month, excluding whichever month contains your birthday?
Not sure, I like the months where the weather hangs around 24ish degrees and sunny
17: What is your favorite type of pie?
A meaty, hearty, chunky beef pie
18: Do you enjoy being single?
Well I've only been single...so yeah
19: Do you prefer rivers, lakes, or oceans?
Oceans....ELEVEN ahahahahaha I'm. So. Funny.
20: If you had to have one feature on your body changed to a canine version of said feature, what would you choose?
I don't get this, like if I was to have a dog feature? I would want....a tail?
21: What is your favorite font?
I don't have one
22: What is the highest number of cats you can imagine yourself owning?
At a time...or altogether...around 2?
23: What was your last date like?
Yesterday the boobs and I had a food date
24: Who are you?
Yu, no not me you, yes I'm yu, just answer the damn question WHO ARE YOU?, I have told you, are you deaf, no Yu is blind, I'm not blind you blind, that is what I just said, you just said what?, I did not say what I said Yu, that's what I'm asking you, and Yu is answering, SHUTUP, you!, yes?, no not you him, you what's your name, Mi, yes you, I am Mi, He's Mi I am Yu,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU4lYcN6zEY best thing ever
25: What is your least favorite illicit substance?
I don't like all of them equally.
26: What is your opinion on 80's music?
Good stuff I don't listen to
27: If you could add something to the high school curriculum, what would you add?
ADD?!?!?!? ADD SOMETHING?!?? It's already complicated as it is. Well they should enforce food technology more.
28: What is your favorite album artwork?
I don't really pay attention to album artwork...
29: What is your favorite non-social networking website?
Shopping websites 8)
30: What is your favorite boy band?
N/A
31: What is your least favorite casual dining establishment?
Don't have one
32: You are allowed one beverage and one candy for the rest of your life. What would you choose?
 O_O  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
33: If you had to be stranded somewhere on Earth, miles from civilization, what biome would you choose and why?
I don't want to answer these anymore .-. it hurts my brain
34: What is your preferred projectile?
WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!!?!?
35: You have inherited a nightclub in a major city. What modifications would you make to it?
I'll put swings and merry-go-rounds inside.
36: What have you done recently to dismantle the patriarchy?
Well......I'm play games..that require more thinking than angry birds
37: What song did you most recently get tired of due to its overplaying?
Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray
38: What is your favorite piece of clothing?
My beanies and this blue knit sweater
39: What was the most awkward moment of your romantic history?
TBA
40: What brought you to Tumblr?
BOOOOOOOBERLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
41: What product or service do you find ridiculously overpriced?
Cityrail fares .-. oh wait it's called Sydney Trains now
42: Why did you send the last anonymous Tumblr message you sent?
This question does not make sense.. What I was the last message I sent? I think I was telling Renae to get her ass on slype. Or if it's asking what was the last message an anon sent it was "Sorry I haven't asked yet" who's actually Bruce Linden
43: Who is your favorite one-hit wonder of the last twenty years?
NONE
44: How many people, outside of your immediate family, do you know the birthdays of by heart?
So far I could count 15
45: What is your favorite speech?
Speeches that make me laugh, like I can still remember Renae talking about licking the floor in her public speaking back in year 8? And generally the end of year teacher's speeches are funny
46: What is your least favorite song from your favorite musical?
Something Good in the Sound of Music, I like it, but yeah the least
47: How do you feel about dating exes?
Not sure
48: What is your favorite vegetable?
Corn, Potatoes, Peas and Carrots. Now I'm confused to whether Zucchinis and Cucumbers are fruits or veges..
49: Who is your favorite fictional villain?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Gru from Despicable me? Or maybe The Joker
50: What is your favorite police procedural?
Hopelessly I won't find out



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)