<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
.
Monday, 8 July 2013 // 12:08:00 am

So...my mum told me to quit League of Legends entirely and completely until after the HSC. I said I'd try and reduce how much I play, but she doesn't trust me so yeah. I don't know, because this entire time I think league hasn't really affected me, which is why I thinking cutting out league completely is stupid, and yeah I don't want to. I told her I'm not going to stop completely straight away but I'll try not playing as much but she wouldn't consider and then goes on saying how she's never failed to do things for me etcetc. I'm pretty sure she's called up my tutor and all that to see how I was going. I don't like the way she's doing things because I don't feel it's helping. Then she goes on saying how she should've been stricter on me. Well I guess that's my fault, but yeah I've grown up with her telling me "yeah you know how to think for yourself, I don't need to worry about you like I did you for your sister or I have to for your brother" or stuff like "Yeah your like me I liked using my brain, I was really logical when I was younger and l liked school alot. So there's always been a pressure even though there wasn't a pressure? I don't know, it's not like I was the 'better child' but I didn't need worrying about so it has just always been whatever. So now that she's suddenly trying to be controlling I'm really not use to it and I WANT TO REBEL. mmmmmmm



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)