<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
You can try now
Tuesday, 23 July 2013 // 9:38:00 pm

Originally I just left this post with a passworded thingy only but I'm bored and I have nothing to do...well actually I never have nothing to do, so rephrase that, I don't want to do anything so I shall write more random things.

I can't remember what I wanted to blog about, I thought of something this morning...something about being scared but I can't exactly remember but yeah.

Today is one of those days where you sit on the chair not doing anything but time actually magically goes by quickly. Yeah, just staring at my screen with nothing open and minutes go by pretty fast. No sarcasm

Don't you dislike those days where you just, suddenly plop.

Oh right so yesterday hachortle linked me the hypersensitive skin thing on my fb wall and my skin has gotten less sensitive as I've gotten older. I remember in year 8 (note I now realise it was an idiotic and ignorant thing to do) but I purposely wrote EMO on my arm because I thought what my skin did was cool and went around showing people but now I know that's so stupid. I don't know but now I feel purposely 'writing/drawing' on your skin like in the photo is in a way mocking people who. And today someone asked me if I could demonstrate, what am I a space animal? It's not really something cool guys, it's common and it's just, sensitive skin.

Wow I just let myself watch something scary, no sleep tonight





:(



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)