<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENAE
Sunday, 21 July 2013 // 11:35:00 pm

I SWORE TODAY IT'S TERRIBLE AND IT CAME OUT REALLY SMOOTHLY I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE I DID IT. Someone typed WTF and I was reading it aloud and forgot about the vulgarity of the last word and said I without realising ANYWAYS .

YESTERDAY WAS FUN! SORRY I GOT 'KIDNAPPED' . Man they even had fireworks for Renae's birthday xD Oh yeah when I was watching them and looked up, it was cloudy right but there was this one circle of space within the cloud and then the moon passed through, that was pretty cool hehe. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  (lol) 18TH BIRTHDAY RENAE!!!!!
GO OUT AND PARTY AND GO TO CLUBS AND BREAK MORE HEARTS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)