<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Hide and Seek
Tuesday, 30 July 2013 // 11:55:00 pm

I guess another way to calm down is to write it all out. I didn't think I'd get so competitive but I did, so towards the end I didn't really speak because I found myself focusing so hard whilst being all ASDJHFALKSHDFASDF. It was so stressful being slow omg =_= I hate being ad carry .-. I also had my dad yell at me towards the end so that didn't help. I just really don't like his voice because it's so deep, loud and when he yells it pierces like thunder and gets you to like BOOM. But anyways mainly at the end I felt bad because I was so agro and that I'm a sore loser and I didn't like that I got emotional about it and making others feel bad  yeah, I think that pretty much sums it up. I don't know why but it got so intense and I got really sensitive and it became really loud so I needed a time out. There, an explanation. I know it's just a game but holy cow I'm bad. Oh and I take back every mean thing I said in game.

I'm going to come back to this and think wow crystal you boob why'd you take it so seriously

Nevertheless I want a REMATCH

I'm going to wake up super early tomorrow today like 7...because I feel like it o_o nah probs get up at 9 as usual



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)