Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Inser title.
Saturday, 20 July 2013 // 1:03:00 am So much to do yet so little time. Also Bruce, its not a Korean thing, its just a mum thing. Trust me I know. Nothing you ever say to a mum will ever get through because they always think whatever they think is what's best for you which usually is the case therefore they are right and anything you say otherwise has no effect whatsoever. I'm sorry to the people I complain to because complaints put people down and I put people down in such an immature way and I should stop. Negative air everywhere, its contagious. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |