Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Perplexed
Sunday, 7 July 2013 // 11:08:00 am So my sister came in and told me mum has been going to her discussing me and that she's worried and stressing for me and that she's contemplating cutting off the internet for half a year.
What.
She thinks gaming is affecting my marks, that she doesn't care even if I get crappy marks, as long as I know I tried my best. Honestly, I feel bad she has to worry to such an extent that she's considering cutting the internet, which she really can't because then how am I going to do my work that required internet, and my sister will also be effected. Funny thing is she told her to go to her bf's place if she need the net and she replied, "What so do I go live with him for half a year" xD. But I don't think it'll fix much by turning the net off and that's a lot of my freedom taken away I think. I know she only wants what's best for me but TURNING THE NET OFF IS NOT A OPTION. My sister suggested I give her my LOL account details so she can change the password and if I want to play I'll go through her and she'll decide whether I can or not, but my LOLing has reduced lately and I have other forms of procrastination anyways. Sigh. On the bright side I finished all my biology notes for trial. Considering I usually never get anything done in holidays I personally feel like I've achieved SOMETHING.
I really want to get out of the house, OH I WASTED THE BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE LAST WEEK AND IT'S GOING TO START RAINING AGAIN D: I'm also in the mood where I want to go out and eat at heaps of different food places. And roll around in the grass.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |