Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tomorrow
Wednesday, 17 July 2013 // 10:35:00 pm I don't want tomorrow to come, I feel kind of scared :( I'm not sure why though I DON'T WANT IT TO END THIS IS TOO SAD D: Usually I'm so excited about music gala but this time, I'm not excited. Not really. I think the negatives are weighing out the positives -_- Sigh. Oh well, must take it as it is and have a great night and make it memorable.... SJKADHFLKSJDHFALSKDF I DON'T WANT THE CUP ANYMORE I DON'T WANT IT.
So since you were saying you can never figure out my passwords here is one I made especially for you :) Hint is... When we volunterred together, who was one of our favourite kids?
Also, this music is making me cry. I MISS KINGDOM HEARTS SO MUCH :'( I've been listening to it for about the oast 2 and a half hours.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |