Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Yep still trials
Monday, 29 July 2013 // 4:58:00 pm Obviously being me I only panic until literally the last minute, so actually when I was near the toilets walking to the year 12 I started tearing up, not that much but I was like whoa and then I got to the quad and the feeling was gone, but then oldman came and hugged me and I could feel it coming again. Then I went to the toilet and it disappeared again. Then when we were lining up to go inside it was coming again, but then when I entered the hall it was gone again lol. I had multiple people telling me they either spent yesterday or saturday crying so I hung in there quite well I think. I mean crying is good because it releases whatever and yeah, I didn't want to do what I did when I had my last legal exam so SNIFFED IT IN I DID. Did what I could and yeah. Then in the break between english and legal I was sitting with ho heem and truong and they said to me, dude why are so calm when here we are stressing out so badly. I wouldn't say I was calm, I guess the way I express stress is to appear calm o_o if that makes sense, because if I freak out then I will like double freak and psych myself out and go ballistic doooon't want that do we. But yeah might as well keep a relatively stable mindset, kinda, yeah it's very mixed, hard to explain. Anyways so english and legal has ended, but I don't feel as relieved and alleviated as I thought I would be. MY NOSE IS SO ITCHY HOLY COW. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |