Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Birds
Monday, 26 August 2013 // 6:07:00 pm I'm suddenly so annoyed like what on earth, all because of this bird outside that wouldn't be quiet =_= Like one of those baby birds screaming MUM FREAKING FEED ME FEED ME FEED ME I'M HUNGRY FEED ME and it just wouldn't be quiet and URGH. I appreciate straight forward things so much more these days because I'm just too dense to understand anything and ambiguity and uncertainty kills mah brain. Like I ask a simple yes or no question and I get an answer of C. Uhhhh what? O_O YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION HELLOOOO? DO YOU REALISE YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION IT WAS VERY SIMPLE, YES OR NO?!? WOT? okay I'm done because I am hypocritical and also beat around bushes. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |