<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
bored at work AGAIN
Saturday, 17 August 2013 // 9:22:00 pm

Hi!

So!

As you can see I'm bored again and I want time to hurry up and time seems to go by quicker when I'm blogging so yeah :D I just want tomorrow to come quickly because I am so incredibly excited like never before. I'm usually excited and can't sleep for like camps and stuff but this, man. Although all I'm planning is to sleep eat and sleep somemore. ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL. So I wrote 4 sentences in one minute sooooo by the time I have to go I should have written about...360 lines...I don't know how many words that is. This is excluding I have to go in about 10 minutes to do things and go upstairs to calculate things and maybe answer the phone if it rings soooo yah anyways.

I always wondered how when I publish a post someone is always reading it shortly after, it's not like facebook where you get a notification.....HOW DO YOU DO IT.

I am so unfit. I hardly ran and chucked the ball on friday and my right shoulder and arm is sore. Well I guess that's what I get for being lazy and not stretching.

I really want to go on a massive empty field and ride one of those giant plastic balls you can go inside of and roll around. There was one in the city in the water but that was so tiny >>. I wonder where you can get those anyways :L

YUS 4 MINUTES HAVE PAST SINCE I SAID I WROTE THOSE 4 SENTENCES

noooow I gots to go do stuff so -TO BE CONTINUED-

continueing

OOH YEEEAH so I guess being paranoid about my finger was stupid afterall because it's a lot better now :) Decided not to get it checked because it's pretty okay now, it's still got a teeny bit of redness and spots, it's extra dry and wrinkly there but nothing moisturizer can't fix B) Although I would really like to know what was going on with it, like they both got better at the same time. Maybe it was affected by the same thing. Probably.

oh wow so I wrote a whole bunch of stuff but it just...disappeared...

Well...

Hmmmm I was thinking about the regulars who don't come anymore, like Turton a redhead and an old lady who was always late when she said she'll come pick up at like 8.30. That was because she went into the RSL to drink lol. There was also a man without a nose. Yeah, the people with LOL names don't come that much anymore either.

ooooooo I can reach 360 lines if I do this

ha

ha

ha

ha

ha

xD

Anyways do I have anymore primary school stories? No not really. Did I talk about the boy who peed his pants on the bus on the way to the fish markets on an excursion. Yeah I feel embarrassed for him :P I don't ever want to meet the people from my primary school ever again, well not the guys anyways YIIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. They were such...Richardheads hmph.

I'm craving christopher's cake shop cakes 8) SOOOO GOOOOD. I'm also craving Wendy's too :L But there arn't that many around so yeah :( Their milkshakes were soooo goood though. AND THEIR ICE CREAM CAKES OMG. And yeah I'm still also craving pad thai and bulgogi and bimbimbap 8)

Oh yeah at work today I've had many random moments where I'd smile like an idiot just thinking about tomorrow hehe.

Man I love you guys hehe


I'M SO HUNGRY HOLY COW





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)