Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Bored at Work
Friday, 16 August 2013 // 10:56:00 pm I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly bored at work right now, I don't know how to pass the next half an hour so I shall blog about random things that come to my mind again, yeah So netball training was pretty meh, we didn't have everyone and so we were all just mucking around haha. It felt good being in p.e uniform again, SO FREE IN SHORTS. I could do whatever I want without needing to be conscience of flashing haha. In my very honest opinion, yes this will sound extremely selfish, and vain and WHAT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE type thing but yeah, so for netball the I personally think we should just have the knockout team to play because it's easier that way, I don't know why they are making it all year 12's just because the techs do, but that's not the issue, what I have a problem is, is people who get to play just because they have the connections. I mean I've always looked at netball as the only thing I do relatively do well in and so it's the only thing I ever 'get picked' to do. Just no, go away, go crash something else >:( more people means less time for me to play and enjoy something I really really love and instead someone who doesn't know how to play IS GOING TO PLAY? I mean I don't really know when I'll ever play netball again, could be my last time I never know. GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE. I know it's suppose to be entertaining anyways but still selfish me :P. We attempted the table again today. Failed LOL. So excited for Sunday omg. I don't really know when I will try alcohol, even though I will be legally allowed soon, something makes me not want to. I guess eventually I will during some sort of social gathering, but I don't really feel like going out of my way to buy something that isn't going to do me any good, kind of like not having tried any energy drinks :L It also doesn't seem like being 18 is anything special...not really...vote? meh. drink? meh too and plus people do it before anyways just IT'S NOT LEGAL. going to pubs/clubs? not my thing, yet LOL and there's no one to go with, OLDMAN? hehe I kid. Gambling? pfft please, if I enter some gambling place I'm going to go in with $5 and come out with like $1000 debt LOL I don't know how that works but it's going to. But yeah there isn't that much. I use to own two budgies, one died and the other one flew away. I use to own cockatiel named Chrissy, I can't remember what happened to her either. I use to own a rabbit called Halo, I came home one day and was told my dad took him out to sea and chucked him. Yeah I was traumatised. I'm not sure what my parents actually did with him though because that was a lie they told me :L On the car ride home I felt like I had a lot to talk about but I don't anymore.
I find people really annoying on facebook who post
existential stuff and deep and meaningful poo on fb...it's just not the place
to put it .-. and stuff like "It still hurts to see that you’re doing
completely okay, without me" or "You can erase someone from your
mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story." STUFF LIKE THAT.
Yes I copy and pasted that from someone who just posted and it was on my wall
and I read it and was like ASDFGHJKLASDFHJKLASDFHJKL. I don't know why but I
just really don't like it. o_o It's like making it obvious your suffering and
then garnering people's sympathy and empathy and 'LIKES' that's the part I
don't like the most, the 'likes' It's like hey, I'm sad cheer me up, oh while
you're at it also like my sad post. It's completely contradictory!
Hmmmm the derp is becoming more bearable, probably because he's spending more time downstairs these past few weeks and he does things I don't want to do LOL and I can see a certain degree of thoughtfulness, but he's still an idiot. Although, today I took more notice of his scar when he was next to me, it runs across from the bottom of his chin along his jawline to like almost his ear and it's really red and deepish? I don't know the word for it, made me wonder if behind that idiotic, dim witted demeanour what that scar actually meant to him, I know how he got it, because someone told me, I feel sorry for the person who caused it because they have to live the rest of their life looking at it feeling guilty and bad. I wonder if my sister feels guilty for the burn she gave me LOOOOL jokes she's probably forgotten, and it's not really noticeable anyways. Buuuuut overall I don't really think it's an issue, I mean the first time I saw him I didn't even notice he had a scar and it doesn't seem to have affected him as a person, unless it did something to his brain WHICH THE COMMON SENSE SECTION STILL NEEDS FIXING OMG. Alright too tired to write more TOODLOO OFF TO LALALAND |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |