Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Dinner
Thursday, 15 August 2013 // 9:18:00 am WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE yesterday I went out to dinner for my birthday and my grandmas birthday SOOO MUCH GOOD FOOD ZOMG 8) yeah good stuff. I can't wait foooooor next Wednesday because I get to play netball again :D haven't played since knockout which was a few months ago :L But then again playing against sweaty guys who have b.o in skirts revealing their hairy legs won't exactly be pleasant, hilarious, but unpleasant :P and if we lose that would be extremely sad and humiliating xD I want to play saturday netball again :( I miss it a lot |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |