<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Immense disappointment
Thursday, 29 August 2013 // 10:21:00 pm

I spammed :'( continously for half an hour, legit, literally, half an hour. 30 minutes of clicking sad faces. Nothing came out of it, not a single reaction, not a single care, half an hour of waiting for some sort of response and it never came. I can't believe I just sat for half an hour expressing my sadness and you didn't say and do anything. FEEL BAD BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO SO YOU RECONSIDER YOUR BAD DECISION. I SAT THERE FOR 30 MINUTES I DIDN'T TAKE A SINGLE BREAK AND I SHOWED YOU HOW SAD I WAS AND YOU CONTINUED ON DOING WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. FEELING GUILTY AND BAD YET? OKAY



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)