Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Little talks
Thursday, 29 August 2013 // 1:13:00 am So normally on the train I take it by myself in the morning because I'm too lazy to wake up earlier and so I end up taking the later train that noones on. Usually there are a various amount of people who gets on the same carriage I'm usually on from my year, but it's usually someone I don't talk to sooo I just go back to my phone or my ipod pretending not to see them :P Yeah I'm just that anti social. However today a certain someone got on, whom I don't usually talk to and her image to me is someone who is extremely quiet, therefore doesn't talk much and would be socially awkward like me :P So being like meeeeeeeee, I don't usually approach people first, but the unexpected happened and she started talking to me o_o. I was seriously thinking wow she does talk! Also, you know with people you don't talk to often but you see from a distance on a regular basis, so you always identify them with this face they look like, that's really badly worded and I don't know how to say it but anyways when I was talking to her, I got to look at her 'properly' rather than at a distance and it was so weird because I felt like I haven't met this person before and I couldn't recognise her face it was really really odd. I was thinking "wow she actually looks like this" NOT IN A BAD WAY OF COURSE, it's like looking at something from another perspective so it seems different. Anyways so yeah we were talking about general things like mock assembly, biology because she does it too, and mainly formal where she'd tell me little stories about how her dad finds her $20 year 10 formal dress from some random shop better than the $60 she got from forever new, I thought that was pretty cute hehe. Moral of the story NOT EVERY QUIET PERSON IS SOCIALLY AWKWARD LIKE ME OKAY. But anyways I just thought it was nice hehe. The end |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |