Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Mah fingers
Friday, 9 August 2013 // 10:50:00 pm Okay so I've been complaining for about a month now about my fingers and how it has developed weird bumps and red spots. It's weird because the bumps from my middle finger I'm pretty sure are from writing so much during trials, but I have no idea what the little red spots on my index finger are because that came before and it's still semi swollen, extra wrinkly and dry O_O. Well turns out it should go away in a month.....soooooo yeah, well according to google anyways. It's not that noticeable anymore but being a paranoid person I am it's like ADSFHJKLASDHJK WHAT IS THIS. Yeah. I WANT MY BIRTHDAY TO HURRY UP AND COME. When I ask people what they want for their birthday and they say "nothing or you don't need to get me anything or you" and I use to be like yay way to make it more difficult for me. So I still owe people presents, well its been sitting on my table for months incomplete and the other isn't wrapped. But now I'm getting asked and I really don't know what I want and know who everyone feels every birthday :P and I genuinely don't really need anything, apart from a good time. Of course someone else would probably be thinking POO JUST TELL! Well I had a list of 3ds games like Animal Crossing,Luigi's Mansion and Mario and Luigi Dream team but then it's like...I haven't even finished scribblenauts and what if it distracts me. I'm also sad disney infinity isn't on pc which means yet another 3ds game on my to buy list when it releases, oh and A Hat in Time goddamit I want my debit/credit card now. Well I replied to one person so far saying macarons but felt bad afterwards because I actually asked for something when I'm all like OOOOoooOOoo yoooou don't neeed to get me anything puhleeeeeease man, to most people. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. But you know if all fails food can never go wrong 8) I've been craving a lot of food lately, like Pad thai, bulgogi, bimbimbap, golden gaytime, lots of icecream, seeds, mustardy things, meaty things, yeah a lot of things :P
when I was researching mah fingerrr :L
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |