<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Reported.
Saturday, 31 August 2013 // 3:50:00 pm

Some people are so toxic it scares me so much. I know I shouldn't let people like them make me feel inferior or down in anyway but it was just so confronting and brutal that someone actually rages like that. Her goal was to make me feel bad, which unfortunately succeeded, I felt terrible and became too scared to do anything else. Yeah I'm too easily affected by these things. It's just that the furthest I can go with raging is call someone a boob in call, something along those lines, and so when I see that I just yeah...crawl into a hole. At first when she complained I was going to apologise but then I thought nah, it was an act of desperation and there's nothing to be sorry for, but then she just kept complaining and anything I might say she would probably turn it around and spout more rude remarks at me, so I thought might as well not say anything at all. To be honest I actually bawled my eyes out when the game ended for like 10 minutes, mainly because I was so shocked and surprised that I felt so frightened of the person and overwhelmed, not because I was being a boob and thinking I was terrible. Fairy my ass you're anything but that you butt. I shall drown my sorrows in dried strawberries. Actually I've pretty much calmed down although I think for a bit if I hear anything f*** related I'm going to remember what she called me and be a little down everytime I hear it. That word is so vulgar and it has traumatised me so.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)