Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
skin skin skin and skin
Tuesday, 13 August 2013 // 11:35:00 pm Whoa that was weird, I made a blog post on my phone and somehow it posted twice but it doesn't exist? So there's two of the same post on my dashboard but my post doesn't exist haha. But basically it was just me complaining about my fingers again because my fourth finger now also hurts for whatever reason, however the swelling has gone down sooo yeah, shall be a little less paranoid now. But far out my fingers still look like sausages compared to my left hand lol. Usually they feel the most sausagey in the morning when I first wake up, don't know how that works, I guess it would be easiest if I just go and get it checked but god no one has time for that....nah I kid I'm just lazy. I got my sister to look at it yesterday and I didn't tell her I've been really worried there was something seriously wrong and I will have to get my fingers amputated or something but as she walked out of my room she said like don't worry your fingers aren't going to fall off you'll be fine, so yeah rest assured hehe :P I've also been bothered lately because my face has been breaking out with red spots, they're not pimples I don't think it's like those little dots you get from when you scratch something too much or some sort of allergic reaction but yeah I'll stop there because I don't want to offend people with worse skin than me. Actually my back has been breaking out A LOT for the past few weeks grrrr but I think I know why because for the past 3 weeks I haven't been showering everyday and then oil builds up on my back easily and then BAM the dirt is not gone. Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha. Just skin issues everywhere like a typical ordinary teenage girl. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |