<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Still Paranoid
Monday, 12 August 2013 // 6:26:00 pm

EURGH IM STILL PARANOID ABOUT MY FINGER WHY?!?!? Because 3 more dots appeared and now that part is swollen too. Bio today wasn't too bad, I had 45 minutes left but I was so confused at the multiple choice holy cow, the part I was most concerned for was multiple choice and more I looked at it the more I changed my answers DFJHGLSKJHALKSDJHFLAKSJDH

For once I wish we were more like America where voting wasn't compulsory. They have a freedom of choice of whether they want to place an opinion or not. But no here it's compulsory and it doesn't even seem like a right but a social pressure, since you're forced to and if you don't you get fined, what is this to ensure everyone has a fair say? BUT I DON'T WANNA and yes because I'm lazy. I feel sorry for the amount of donkey votes the vote counters have to deal with because I remember during commerce when we did the voting exercise it was such a hassle and that was only a class of 25. A vote is suppose to be some sort of intelligent decision you make depending on what you know about the parties and their policies and who you support, but I really don't know anything nor support anyone nor have any interest in politics YET. Okay so I should get off my ass and do some research or I could just vote for the fishing party. Why am I complaining about something that would only take a few minutes to do? because I don't want to be forced out an opinion I have no interest in, it's like having a teacher asking you to answer a question you don't have an answer to or don't want to answer, maybe when the government decides to legalise gay marriage because HELLO? EQUALITY WHERE? I'll think about it more seriously, but that ain't going to happen with labor in power. SOOO YAY CROSSED OUT ONE.  Why can't having universal suffrage be enough. I don't even know where my passport is. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO GOVERNMENT. Did you know each vote a party gets they get $2?     



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)