Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 26 September 2013 // 3:25:00 pm "One lolly every time you're stressed or alternatively when you feel like it" Sorry I only just remember your gift now, I started eating it today :) You have no idea how happy it makes me right now ^^ It's like a little comfort jar I can look at and be happy again when I'm sad because it's so colourful and sweet and your precious thoughts are in it! I think when it gets empty I'm going to use it as a swearing jar because I have been accidentally swearing lately :P At the rate I'm going I'll probably finish it soon Thank you, for noticing and asking if I was alright, it meant a lot to me :) |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |