Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Baffled
Sunday, 22 September 2013 // 4:13:00 pm The password to this is the last word to this sentence "No I'll bless you with a ____? So I just had an hour long conversation with my mum about every topic possible. It was annoyingly interesting, dissuasive yet encouraging and entertaining but ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSAASDFHJKG. She's so contradictory but I know she's only trying to help. Therefore I am kind of confused and indecisive all over again when just before I had the conversation with her I had every decision I made definite. @_@ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |