Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
The Glass Barrier
Thursday, 26 September 2013 // 1:14:00 am
I really liked it when Mrs D told us about how girls like sitting in perfectly round friendship circles. Sometimes, I wish during these perfectly round circles, we pour our hearts out, the good and the bad, so we become unbreakable, at least, as a whole.
My arm still hurts =__= all I did was pull at it while I was sleeping...it better get better by morning :L I also found a new very comfortable fetus sleeping position with my pillow and chair |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |