Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 15 September 2013 // 2:13:00 am IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE THE END OF YEAR TWELVE YESTERDAY FEELS LIKE THE FIRST DAY OF YEAR 7 HOLY MACARONI @!@$%^%&#@#$. I didn't think I would cry today, I kind of tried to at Gala but didn't really happen, funny how its the other way around Also like I don't remember if it was yesterday or the day before....I SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN ACCIDENTALLLY IN GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. The person wrote "fkn something something" and I read it aloud without realising....AGAIN. And then today another person said "focus bit ches behind" and I said it aloud and I was like huh this guy doesn't make any sense 'bit ches' whats that, yep he's chinese for sure, can't write english properly, aaaaaaaaaaand then I realised that those two put together = 'bitches' yaaaaaaaa, Boobman was like, yeah I was wondering if you didn't realise. Yeah I'M TOO SLOW FOR THIS Today, will be a saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad day. I guess this is my way of preparing for it o_o |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |