Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Meeting Tyler Oakley and Davey Wavey
Saturday, 28 September 2013 // 8:50:00 pm Sooooooooooooooooo today was preeeeetty....? Overwhelming, yet meh? LOL So Loo, Sully and I went to Tyler Oakley and Davey Wavey's meetup at Hyde park today who she said started at 12pm, so we got to townhall at 10ish and went SHOPPPPIING (insert White Chicks SHOOPPPING *SPIRIT FINGERS* scene) yeah and we went to Dotti because yesterday I was looking at their website and I saw their dresses and was like OMG I WANT THAT FOR FORMAL, BUT THEY WERE SOLD OUT, but Boobman said it was probably only just sold out online and there would be a chance in store they would have some. So we went, AND THEY HAD THEM OMG, so I took 4 and tried them on and WOOHOO I GOT MY FORMAL DRESSES YUS! hehehe so happy ^^ For shoes, I might just borrow my sister's unless I find a pair I reeeeally like. Golly gosh I tried on the heels available at Dotti to see what the dresses would look like with heels, it was so high I thought my ankles were going to break, a big NONO. I don't understand people who can wear heals that high O_O. Please don't die! So yeah then we went to hyde park...and that's where it all started... We did not expect there to be SO MANY PEOPLE. The line was just...it winded and wounded and zig zagged you could not find the end nor the start, it was seriously so long. So on our way to finding the place, we were kind of clueless, and only knew it was near the fountain, so on the way we also met a clueless girl named Vanessa and we became friends LOL So in line, because we had to wait so long, we also became friends with the people around us! Surprisingly most of them were also in year 12 doing hsc, one was 19 already in uni and another two in year 9. When I told them I was from St George Girls, they didn't have a clue where that was, and they told me they came from MLC, Brisbane Waters and Burwood Girls, interesting stuff. But yeah it was really interesting meeting new people that way, everyone was so chill and friendly :) The thing that annoyed me though was there were THOSE TYPE of people who muck around and do stupid things for attention and because they think their so awesome =_=, like what on earth, just be quiet and be calm, but no, they had to do inappropriate things e.g. they were on the snail structure thing and twerking and photobombing tourists photos, shouting inappropriate and rude things to nearby new bride and grooms like "ARE YOU GOING TO F*** TONIGHT? SHOW ME SOME (INSERT CRUDE NAME FOR BOOBS) T*** and, were just being a nuisance and annoying, geez. Anyways after a 4 hour, yes literally, legit FOUR HOURS. We finally got to meet him! I could tell he was so tired from smiling and doing the same thing over, so I was fine with just a photo and short conversation :) I'm not actually annoyed waiting for 4 hours only for a 1 minute meetup, it was an interesting experience, because it was the first time I lined up for someone 'famous'. Although I don't really watch them much, why not, I guess waiting for 4 hours shows that I actually have some patience LOL Therefore take note, if in the future I get annoyed because I am impatient then, that person definitely did something terribly wrong. I didn't get to have gelato today :( There were so many yummy flavours too, sigh. I also didn't get to 'coincidentally' bump into The Boobs. Well I actually didn't plan on it happening, well if there weren't going to come to me I was going to bump into them, but I didn't get time to do that because I had work, I'M SO SAD Dx Like gee WE WERE ALL IN THE CITY ON THE SAME DAY COINCIDENTALLY WHAT IS THIS?!?!? Like I didn't know what they were doing today until yesterday and I didn't know what I was doing today until yesterday and we I found out later what they were doing so I was very :D :D :D :D :D :D THAT'S SO COOL. Better yet I found today THEY WERE ALL THERE :O minus the manager boobie hehe :P But I didn't get to see them so...POOP So disappointed no joke and no gelato and no boobs D: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH :'( I just wanted to see them .-. and give everyone a hug -_- (oh I only just realised like after work when I got my phone charged only 2 boobs were in the city) Oh well I got my boost at least. IT WAS SO YUMMY the Green Tea Mango Mantra, SO GOOD. Oh yeah, so I only had a banana for breakfast at 9am then I had a boost at 12.30ish and had a bite of Oldman's Burrito and a bit of Loo's subway. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY. Didn't get to eat until 6.30 :O. I was extremely hungry on the train, and then when Loo and Oldman left I fell asleep, and when I woke up I wasn't really hungry for some reason. Anyways that was my day. I'm considering not playing lol that much until after hsc, or maybe like one game maximum per day :L I don't know, it hasn't really been doing me any good anyways lately, and I only play for the sake of playing rather than enjoying it, so maybe take a break? Oh yeah thanks Renae for getting Erica and I drinks and tagging along and waiting around with us!:) That boost really saved me xD teehee! And yeah I mentioned you using four different names LOL So I was just stuck between a customer complaining about the driver and the driver complaining about the customer, I wasn't there in person so I have no idea what really happened, probably misunderstandings everywhere, the customer was complaining about the driver's bad attitude and for lying and the driver was complaining the customer has a bad personality, WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO O_O Well in these circumstances I'd just side with the customer because that's just how a business goes, and that I'm sorry that happened even though IT WASN'T MY FAULT, but I guess I was sorry that they had bad service when it didn't have to be that way URGH what do =_= feel bad, ok.... NEW DRIVER'S FAULT. Seriously ever since we got new drivers I've had problems and complaints I've never had before during the 3 years I've worked here. FAR OUT. Then I had to explain to the manager and explain to the boss what happened when I don't even know what really happened because everything was so confusing and messy AKJDFHAKLDJFHLAKJSDHLJKSHDF. I'm just so exhausted I can't deal with this. TT_TT |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |