Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Wednesday, 11 September 2013 // 5:15:00 pm Vague but not vague, you might, mighte not, probably will figure out what replaces something. Ya. If you're that person, like how you show you're feelings I'm simply writing mine, I don't intend to offend you. So I had a conversation with someone today about something and it just made me compare her with someone else and made me think if only that person was more like her. She was telling me about how she got semi annoyed at that person because she happened to stumble upon something she said but she knows exactly what she's going through because everyone like that goes through it, some 'anger stage'. But even though they're going through this anger stage, it's getting to a point where I feel uncomfortable around her sometimes because I know she is so dissatisfied with what is happening around her and it makes me feel bad because her rants are always in the back of my head. The difference was, with that person, lately I feel some sort of internal scowling, like it doesn't show in her facial expression, well sometimes it does. but yeah. But with her she respects our decisions to not do what she does, she doesn't agree with it, which I understand but somehow being with her doesn't make me feel bad about it. She was talking about how rather than revealing how disappointed you are others aren't trying to make a change and saying we can't be bothered to focusing more on being positive for going that direction. I know that person is of course proud of what she's doing which I respect and am proud of too, but hearing it from someone who had been doing it for 5 years it was less intimidating hearing things from her and inspiring, especially the analogies she made. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |