Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Blackout
Thursday, 3 October 2013 // 9:42:00 am Sooooo I had a dream last night, and as most of my dreams are they're related to something that happened recently. It was scary at the beginning, but was pretty funny after. So yesterday I had a blackout and it was pitch black and in the dream I was still in the blackout and my phone had actually run out of battery haha, but there was no one in the house and I was just sitting there in the dark and alone and no one came to fix it nor to come help me, because I couldn't see anything I couldn't get out of the house so I just sat there waiting for I don't know what. BUT then something pretty hilarious happened. Renae came with her new nokia phone with the light shining really brightly on her face, but it was creepy as well because she had that Cheshire grin on, scary stuff. So being my knight in shining armour she lead me outside onto the streets, that were equally dark, aaaand then we both got lost. Haha accurate stuff huh. The End. Mission start. Suddenly so many things to deal with and new responsibilities. I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE Why do so many things have to happen in a matter of weeks D': What do. Someone. Help me. Please |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |