<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Thursday, 10 October 2013 // 8:41:00 pm

I don't know why I bother so much sometimes, talking a lot.
Phone blogger is better now.
I still need more fibre
I've also been over observant lately, like extremely sensitive and over observing is driving me insane, everything little thing I see, I'll think of something and it will replay and circle in my head over and over again

Anyways today was actually pretty good. In the morning and afternoon it was nice being on my own, doing things at my own pace and not having to think about anyone else. I could concentrate better, eat, go spend my time however I wanted. Although for a good 6 hours it was just maths, which I didn't find that bad at all, a lot more productive than if I stayed at home, I have no self control and  have too many distractions at home. Then I walked through Hyde park where they were having a night market with lots of people sitting down on the grass and eating together, I just, sighed. Although the lights were really pretty. Walking by myself on the streets felt like an adventure :D but then it kinda got dull because everything looks the same and it was boring by myself, only Hyde park was pretty much the highlight because it was like a surprise, I like surprises, because that is something expectations can't give you, and I always expect too much. I don't know why I got the chocolate lava gelato when I'm not a chcolate flavoured person and it makes me feel sick easily so now its melted into a puddle. To be honest, I don't want to go home 




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)