<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Clarifying
Monday, 7 October 2013 // 4:10:00 pm

Erm this is rather strange, slightly odd but... I need to clarify a few things. For the past few days I've gotten some messages and anon tumblr messages asking things like if I was falling into depression or bipolar? Thank you for your care but I'm not really sure how to respond to this and I don't want to be disrespectful to those who are really struggling with these things and speak about things I have no concrete knowledge about. Whilst others have gone through sadness and stress for years, I guess mine on a somewhat serious level was only about a month and random bits of stress here and there, but many people have their ups and lows, so what I've been going through isn't that serious. I admit I personally had my lowest point a few days ago and I was extremely scared, but I've worked passed that, taking things slowly one at a time and being more positive. Thanks

Also, I have passworded posts because it's like a door to more of my inner thoughts and are more personal and I don't believe I can reveal to people I'm not so close to but only to people I mostly trust. If you are close to me and you don't have the password then it's because it's not like a free brochure I can  hand out on the streets to everyone and you can take it or leave it, you need to ask for it. Please understand that. There has only been once or twice have I willingly given the main password to someone without them asking because I trust them enough. I've even given it to people I don't talk to often but I trust them enough so yeah. So I'm sorry if this made people feel excluded and like I don't care about people. Just ask. Also if you do have the main password and there are passworded posts you can't get into, it's most likely because I used another password for it that absolutely no one knows, because whatever I have written there I don't want anyone to read, probably because of fear from what friends would think of me, but I know everyone of my friends would never judge me harshly and in return would support me instead, but it's for my own sense of security. Also maybe I just wanted to write down my thoughts, and get things out of my head, clear my mind and then toss them away. It's not anything bad, because most of the time, they are the thoughts I can forget easily which is why I prefer not to share them and possibly hurt others due to my spontaneous thoughts that will go away anyways. Some I passworded with the most randomest password so I can't even remember the password even if I wanted to for future reference so I can never go back, forget and never remember.    



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)