<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Cleaning
Tuesday, 22 October 2013 // 7:41:00 pm

So today I decided to do a massive cleanup and chuck out all the paper and things I didn't need because my room had once again become a rubbish dump and required its termly cleaning :) So after 5 hours - 1 hour of reading interesting things I found and eating and tumblring I FINISHED WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Doesn't look that clean BUT I CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE ERMAGERD. It only just occurred to me today my room is really colourful, I never realised how colourful it was compared to other people's rooms

 So I found my diary I wrote in from 2008 and 2002. As in diary diary where you write entries and secret stuff ;) Omg my 2008 self, my god such a pretentious little deep wanna be brat...LOL Yep I just said that about myself EHEHEHE so I decided to put in some of the entries word for word or parts of it for entertainment

2008
January 2nd 2009- Night
Mich has grown stronger =] learnt to deal with problems. She's going to have a bbq soon =D sausages~ I also got Guylian chocolates ^^ 1kg NET !! 88 PIECES!
(yeah haha don't know what you were talking to me about but so it seems I wrote about it in my diary xD)

January 4th 2009- Morning 12am
Boring day.
(lol?)

January 10th Saturday - Night
Michelle and I did video call today on msn =] Except my mix was having problems...But it was fun!
(the memories!)

January 11th Sunday - Night
Going to watch "Marley and Me", go caps~ gotta practice facial expressions and kinokukiya or something like that...bookstore...Well...can't wait! All goes well ends well!! =)
(wow I'm so embarassed for myself, PRACTICE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS? REALLY CRYSTAL REALLY? YOU NOOB D:)

January 12th Monday - Night
The sticker photos didn't turn out as I wanted them to be...the expressions I practice wasn't the best either but it was fun. I got to the train station...Some man came up to us asking for (GROSS A BUG NEARLY WENT UP MY NOSE!!) anyways for $4.40, I gave him $1. Saw some strange, ugly indian man shaking his leg and swinging on the pole. OH I bought grain waves today~ They were yummy ^_^
(wow.............well obviously I didn't practice enough .-., but really I was so shallow, god SOOOO ASHAMED OF MYSELF)

January 22nd Thursday - Night
Today went to (insertname's) house! Her brother is so annoying! I was like LEAVE US ALONE OMG!!! He even peed in the garden == Plain, pain in the ass
(I so hate myself right now, why was I like that o_o, oh well I can see I was already using the term ass from a while ago xD)

January 28th Wednesday - Night
Sylvia and I have been bonding a lot this week =] I like this sisterly bond =] it's very nice =] I wish I can bond more with Sylvia =]
(overuse of =] )

January 29th Thursday - Night
EVA BETA BE @ SKOOL 2MOZ X.X
(saaaaah gaaangstaaaa)

1st February Sunday - Night
NOOO!! Rafael Nadal won Australian Open =.= Federer cried T_T
(booooooooooo)

24th May Sunday - Night
I haven't been here for exactly 3 months...probably because I couldn't be damn bothered anymore. So much has happened and I don't know what I want to write. Gna take so long... =.= (proceeds to write 4 pages of complaints which one line contained "JUST HAS TO ACT FUCKING" yeah THAT WASN'T ME, well it WAS me, but not me :( ) Now that I've written a lot of things out, do I feel any better? Not really... I don't feel so. I'm going to explode with all these emotions, I'm gonna go crazy. The future is a scary place
(Proceed with the first signs of Crystal with some sort of depth in her thinking, deep person wanna be really, YOU HAVE NO IDEA YEAR 8 CRYSTAL, and for swearing you deserve a slap in the face with a huge smelly tuna! What did we agree to about swearing?!?!? HUUUH??!??!?)

2002  There were only 3 entries :( Awww my 7 yr old self :') I'm also writing it word for word, so how my old self spelled things and my expression

Thursday 22nd August, 2002
Yesterday Lara was away and I told news. I told news with a scrapbook. I told everyone that my favoirte present was Kalgy's, Peta's and Aria's. I like Aria's the best and Peta's. I like About Aria's kitten because it was cute and fluffy and what I like about with Peta's present is the pink flffy fether thing that you put around you neck. Firt story number!
(Crystal since you were 7 I forgive you, lol. I'm pretty sure the entry was about the birthday presents I got for my birthday party :P)

Monday 26th August, 2002 
Yeterday my brother was touching my birthday present and it was a book and it's call Island's in my garden.
(I am quite proud I knew how to use the apostrophe for it's lol, but then after I don't know how to spell called...xD)

Tuseday 27th August 2002
I love my mum
(aaaaw :')  )

Today when I started watching a vido it had lots and lots of story's
(Alright, got lazy with the date and overexcited with the apostrophe xD)

Anyways that's most of the interesting stuff hehe











Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)