<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
I am Cool
Monday, 28 October 2013 // 8:01:00 pm

Why is it when you decide to study, you take all your things out and start reading, then BAM you're sleepy =____= this was at 12ish in the afternoon and I had my bio notes in front of me, and then I immediately felt tired LOOOOL

Last night I also had a nightmare >:( I haven't been dreaming, or remembered my dreams lately and then I get that!?!? It even made me jerk awake, something I have not done in a very long time >:( POO It was scary :(

Also my daily morning routine now consists of getting up, turning on my computer, scrolling through tumblr until I get to the end, then start watching youtube videos until I get to the beginning of my subscriptions, and THEN eating my breakfast, looooooooooooool.

Renae agrees to my random not very serious proposal of strutting around darling harbour with heels on the next time I go O_O eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh .-.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN HEAPS OF PEOPLE FINISHED THEIR HSC TODAAAAAAAAY SO JELLY. It will be me soon! 7 days! SEVEN DAYS! All the spreeeeees I will go on! Movie sprees, book sprees, game sprees, show sprees, lol spree WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO EXCITED

SUSIE, MAH BODAY IS CHUCKING A YOU D: IT AIN'T HEALTHY. :( FOUR KILOS GONE IN 3 WEEKS.... THAT IS NOT GOOD D: It's probably because of HSC and stress and other things :L Irregular eating patterns and what not...EVERYTHING COMBINED. Well once everything goes back to 'normal' so will it. I'm actually not sure what normal is, since...after hsc it's still just... staying at home and being irregular. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell then.

I find it amusing, the difference between playing on your own and playing with others, how differently we become verbally, it's really interesting hehe :P It's funny because I do it too, so I was just imagining my difference and what I say oppose to being quiet hehehehehehe

hmmm I wonder...

What do you do when the things you wonder come true, just accept it I guess





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)