Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Day/Thought diary
Friday, 11 October 2013 // 12:09:00 am I now understand why people like to wander and loiter around the city late at night, I would have stayed for longer, but it got really windy and cold .-. So glad I wore shorts underneath my dress otherwise, what a terrible view passerbys would get :P The best part about going out by yourself in the beginning is planning what your going to do and the different options and routes you can take that you visualise in your head and its like a virtual tour in your head hehe ^^ But awkward moment when you too busy in your head and in your own little world that you miss your designated stop so all your plans go down the drain. But then you end up being spontaneous and exploring again kinda, so I found a nice food place that's near the library rather than go all the way to Westfield. Haha bumped into Janmy. No one further discussed it after I said I was up for it so I decided to go in my own again, but I guess that was his thought process too haha. Found him crossing the road when I was nomming on my pork roll xD Actions still don't match words, I guess it doesn't have to, and sometimes you can't help/control If I read that a month ago, I would've smiled from ear to ear, bounced up and down, but I saw it yesterday and thought, no. 'I guess you'll just have to keep swimming, just keep swimming' I'm a poor swimmer so eventually, I'll drown, or I could doggy paddle helplessly. I guess if I doggy paddled I'd evertually get out, but I could also get too tired and also drown. Lol. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz So tired of experiencing the same things over and over again Sorry |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |