<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 15 October 2013 // 10:33:00 am

I'M TIRED OF HAMLET D: and also bored

Therefore right now I will create some sort of corny, mushy and cringeworthy Crystalised (EW WHAT IS THIS YOU ARE DOING) analogy/story. Yaa, please excuse my ahh coocooness :P

Once upon a time a group of weirdos were all stranded together, floating on a little wooden boat after their fun cruised crashed into an iceberg in the middle of pacific ocean with lots of jellyfish.  They panicked, started screaming at each other, hating each other, pulling each other's hairs out and kicking each others balls and almost capsized the boat, but then they realised the uselessness of this and began to ponder on their own in silence. Being idiots they all were, a few days later they realised there were oars in the boat and all decided to pick one up and start paddling. Some were better paddlers than others, some got tired quickly and easily, some couldn't be bothered, some stopped now and then because they needed to pee and some wanted to give up.  However, despite the looooooooong and excruciating process and not even knowing where they were heading, they started to recognise each other's patterns and heartbeat, slowly syncronised with one other and adapted to each other's pee schedule to know when they needed to temporarily take over their oar. They battled through sharks and jellyfish, pirates and pelicans (because we've all seen how massive pelicans are, our heads can fit in their mouths!) Although many holes had been made on the boat, a butt-cheek here and a big toe there would just do the trick. So after a 'perilous journey and blistering cold and scorching heat, traveling for many days and nights, risking life and limb to reach maybe a dragon shaped island, for they were the bravest and most handsome in all the sea, and it was destiny that their teamwork would find an island. Together they sailed through jellyfish seas through the tallest waves to finally finding an island, crossed the hill to an Oyster Bay looking jungle, brushed aside massive leaves to find...BANANAS! Who doesn't like a tropical paradise with bananas ;) You may ask, where did they get food from on the boat, well, that is a secret I'll never tell, xoxo GOOOOOOOOOOOOSSIP goose.

The end! Yeah..haaaa. I know, all of that is illogical and doesn't make any sense but ya know, lighten up buddy WHERE'S YOUR IMAGINATION.  I'M NOT CRAZY! "Crazy is you and I amplified~" HI5! As you can see I lost my creativity towards the end so if you guys didn't realise I adapted it from Shrek 2 :P

It was he who would chance the perilous journey through blistering cold and scorching desert, traveling for many days and nights, risking life and limb to reach the dragon's keep, for he was the bravest, and most handsome in all the land, and it was destiny that his kiss would break the dreaded curse. He alone would climb to the highest room of the tallest tower to enter the princess's chambers, cross the room to her sleeping silhouette, pull back the gossamer curtains to find her- gasp!

Am I too happy for this? Or too positive? Wow didn't ever think this would be a problem O_O Because right now I feel like I'm the one with the oar who's rowing all too happily by herself. OH WELL, it's better than the one who needs to go pee!

An extremely bad habit of mine is biting my lips :L Which is why I ALWAYS have some sort of lip balm on me. I bite the uneven skin off my lips when I'm bored,  nervous, stressed and when it's plain annoying. and lately I've been doing it a lot more =_= Poo



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)