Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
[Insert brilliant title]
Sunday, 27 October 2013 // 11:08:00 pm I wonder if I should make blogging daily but I kind of do that anyways now, but like actually set my heart on it, even if I have nothing to blog about haha. I don't know what that would do but I just feel like it????? It kind of eases me actually. Don't know how either haha, maybe I've become reliant on it. Just works that way. When I found my old diaries while cleaning up I was thinking hmmm so I've been writing down thoughts for a while now hah, since I made this blog in year 9, and my dairy was back in 2008 in yr 8 and even back in 2002 in yr 1. I remember in primary school they made us write diary entries everyday and we had to hand that in for the teacher to mark. I wish I kept those. I wonder why they made us do that also :L I'm pretty sure I made things up though because I didn't have something to talk about everyday. Also making a title for posts is so...HARD but then on my blog it looks weird without a title lol :P So...I don't know if this is a twisted way of thinking, but now sometimes when people tell me they're okay/fine I sometimes hope for the opposite and that they're lying so they have something to tell me :L I don't know, maybe I've developed some paranoia thing where I don't believe everyone is fine anymore even if they tell me they are and hope they let me know so I can help them become a little better than okay. Oh well, okay is good too since I'm okay as well :) Alright GOING TOO DEEP NOOOOOOOOPE CRYSTAL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. I should start seriously on bio now, 7 days ~ CRYSTAL TRY HARDER! In every aspect try harder. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |