Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
A Way Out
Wednesday, 16 October 2013 // 7:38:00 pm It's night time :( No, got no time to think, gotta focus on legal, but I'm on a train by myself right now sooooooo. Yeah it's happening but not in a bad way, just figuring things out, I actually feel like I'm seeing things clearer now. And as we all know, our heads are never in sync with our hearts BOOM corny stuff right there :P nah I stole it off tumblr hehe, but it does make a lot of sense. I feel like I've figured out a way out of everything but it's a solution not everyone will accept, it only works from my perspective and is a taaaad selfish because it's to make me feel better, but other people too nonetheless. Everyone else thinks differently and have their own considerations so yeah. I have a solution now because I feel like I also have all the information therefore seeing a way out of it mwahaha, okay sorry this situation isn't to be laughed at, but yeah, going a bit coocoo. Can someone be lost, confused and sad all at once but positively? Because that's what I feel I am right now :L Nope forget about that, I am now mortified, terrified and petrified. Dying. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |