<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
League of BOOBS
Wednesday, 2 October 2013 // 4:52:00 pm

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN DEVELOP SUCH A HIGH EGO FROM PLAYING A GAME ACTING LIKE THEY'RE TOP POO. Stuff them. What's that word....epeen? I don't know how to use it though, would saying you have a small one be insulting or a large one is also insulting because it also means having a high ego? I DON'T KNOW D< Okay so not everyone is as good as you, BUT MUST PEOPLE BE AN ASS ABOUT IT?!?!?  You're gold....GOLD! In the middle, therefore NOT SUPERMAN. I'm not ranked, nor am I gold material, nor silver for that matter, BUT YOU SUCK. Hmph. He even came back TO TROLL AND FEED AND SPOUTING NONSENSICAL THINGS. Why can't people just cooperate, SO SELF CENTRED. That time I got flamed at, got uber sad and cried, I DIDN'T EVEN AFK, SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO AFK BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE TOO GOOD FOR THIS. THAT'S SO SILLY D<
AND YOU AFKERS YOU BOOBS. If you're going to afk from the beginning WHY BOTHER?!? When I lag I don't play because if I do I know I'll be a freakin burden. I CAN'T EVEN REPORT ANYMORE BECAUSE THERE'S NO TRIBUNAL. So all these mean people and retarded boobs can't even be punished for it =_=.

On a side note, my mum's sister's husband passed away from lung caner, not because he smokes but becaues he's a renovator and unfortunately inhales a lot of dust and all that. So he would be...my uncle in law? Not sure. I, don't remember meeting him when we went to San Francisco in kindergarten :( Although, I am sorry for their lost, because I remember meeting my cousins Annie and Kenny, and Annie is only one year older than me and Kenny is three years younger so it must be really hard for them :( and my mum's pretty distressed for my auntie right now but she can't fly over there to console her or attend the funeral because it's during my hsc exams and my dad and grandparents are flying to china during that time so she can't leave :( Sigh
R.i.p 



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)