<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
No More English Ever!
Wednesday, 16 October 2013 // 1:10:00 am

wowowowowowowowoow SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH. Suddenly my mood just went SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH. Coffee? I don't really think so, well if I sleep it'll go byebye. I'm probably just tired.

Night time is really, really a dangerous time of the day because thoughts really do come flowing back for whatever reason and you think a lot more at night. It's bad for me, like really bad, so maybe I should sleep earlier more often, well, try to at least because I really don't like it and being that way as it's when I start to become negative again. I'm always uber fine in the mornings and afternoon and as soon as it hits night its like BAM enter your thoughts you thought you had already agreed to ignore or moved on from. They like slowly creep back into your brain, slowly seeping in, hmph GET OUT GO AWAY!

I really hate this habit I've developed (no not lip biting), it's like I'm a paranoid little b****... =___= I'm seriously so upset over it, I actually really, really abhor/detest/loathe myself for doing it. It's a recent habit I developed, I can't exactly pinpoint when it started but probably like about a week or two ago. I really can't stand it, and it makes me so much worse, yet I can't stop, it's seriously going to ruin me and everything I've been trying to work hard for lately. It's probably out of insecurity, but its still unacceptable. People say old habits die hard, well it's not easy to rid of new ones either. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH  

Wow I've been blogging everyday, I'm on a roll, don't know if that's good or not, maybe because it's hsc I'm desperately trying to find ways to procrastinate so here I am. :P




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)