Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Random stuff
Monday, 21 October 2013 // 11:59:00 pm It feels weird not having blogged yet today since I've been blogging so much lately and more than once a day, maybe because I actually didn't have anytime to. I had my modern exam and then went straight to the library to do more maths yiew, and then when I came home, chilled for a bit and then did more maths, so here I am before the day ends. Somehow, today felt 'normal', like, I don't know, I've missed days being uneventful and ordinary, I think we take those for granted. Like today I haven't had a single thought like about how things have been going on whether it be positive or negative, I didn't really 'think' today. Didn't have time to or maybe I was occupied by other things, conversations and people, yeah actually. Today I have been doing nothing but being with people, physically and not physically, always talking, and if I'm not, then I'm doing maths. It felt nice. Relaxing, relieving and peaceful to temporarily forget about worries and to just focus. I haven't focused in a while because my mind would always wonder off to other things. I genuinely had so many conversations with so many difference people it was just, really really nice. Like in the morning I received numerous texts telling me good luck, omg I got one from JC which was totally so cute ^^ So yeah morning warm and fuzzies, but only to be ruined by stupid trains. My short conversation with my teacher was really sweet because she's such a wonderful person. And the conversations with the person who sat in front and behind me in the hall. Conversations with people when we came out of the exam, conversation with those taking the same train as me and then there's whatsapp and skype and of course the wonderful Renae :D Twas a good day. I'm enjoying being out and about a lot more than I use to. Like I liked going out, but now I appreciate it so much more, just being outside in good weather, aaaah the simple things in life :) My mind hasn't been at peace in a while, so today was good. I think I already said that a bagillion times but yeah IT WAS A GOOD DAY OKAY? :P Anyways I have to finish this up before it hits 12am otherwise I really didn't blog today D: Goodnight all! Goodluck to all maths whiz kidz :) |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |