Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
SEAGULLS
Friday, 18 October 2013 // 10:40:00 pm Sorry, that was a really one time thing, I don't know what had gotten into me :( Well I can actually say I have had pretty much every single emotion there is out there in a span of a few days. Pretty crazy stuff. So as a replacement on a more positive note, yesterday morning I really decided to make an effort and it made me really happy when others noticed I was happy and it made me happy they were happy that I was happy soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPINESS FTW. Yeah that changed quickly. To tell the truth, in the city today I went to every single place we had ever walked together to reminisce those times and to make sure I told myself what I wanted. I guess one of the reasons I became angry when I got home was because I didn't get to go everywhere, and I really wanted to. When I sat down and saw the jellyfish, the seagulls and fish, I really really thought it was telling me "Crystal your little imaginative story will happen, make it happen" I really hope it happens, figuratively speaking. I don't know how, but I'll try my best |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |